Friday, October 1, 2010

I think I want "The Thinker"

I have the idea in my head that I want to get a new tattoo of "The Thinker".  Those of you that know me have either cringed,smiled or started thinking about what you will get if you go with me.  Either way, whichever one you did you all have one thing in common...you know that I will get this tattoo.  It may not be today or tomorrow, but it will happen.  When I get these ideas I cannot get rid of them until I make them happen, it is a problem that I have (hey everyone has their quirks!).  I have not gotten extremely far in my planning process,as I never really do.  I just get the idea in my head and make it happen, sometimes against my better judgement, enter the giant flower on my lower abdomen done about 1 year before I got pregnant!  I still think I would be a great candidate for a free tummy tuck due to that sucker.  I'll keep you posted if I ever find a taker for that one - ha. 

Yes, in hindsight this "may" have been a "bit" of bad judgement on my part.  Oh well, we live and learn. 
"It's a beaut Clarke It's a beaut!" - Clarke Griswold Christmas Vacation


So I'm just putting it out there for anyone who may need to get prepared, get on board or just plain get one with me...I think I want "the Thinker" and therefore I will get "the Thinker"

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tell me what is the thinker? I know; I am probably the only person who doesn't know what "the Thinker" is. I have been putting together a design for a tattoo, yes I am finally going to do it, I am so excited. I cant believe you put your stomach on the internet. However, one of the things I love about you the most is that you have no inhibitions. I hope you never change. Can't wait to see you Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what it is you just have to see it. It is a statue deal of a person sitting with their elbow on thier knee and their fist on their chin, looking as though they are thinkg, hence "The Thinker".
    So you're saying you don't want to put a picture oy your pregnant belly up on the internet? Haha...you probably barely even have any pictures of yours! I could care less, plus I loved it (and would love it again, given the opportunity).

    ReplyDelete