Saturday, September 18, 2010

Opening Up & Branching Out

I am not what one would call a computer savy individual by any means, nor am I a person that would ever open myself up for what is really in my head and heart.  I am much more comfortable hiding behind my perfected art of sarcasam, being rude, blunt & embarassing as my sister so loves to call me at times.  I am not comfortable "putting myself out there" for all to see and actually know what I am all about.  Recently, however, I have started to discover that what I am all about is actually not bad, not bad at all and I should not be ashamed.  So here is to my journey of putting myself out there and doing it on the computer none the less - YIKES! 

1 comment:

  1. Well evidently I am now following your little blog. I thought what you wrote was very honest and open, not like the old Abby (haha). But good, and I like it. Its strange this journey called life isn't it. We start to really notice who we are as indivduals and wonder what our purpose in life is. I know while I am here on earth, my main purpose in life is to bring glory to God. That is why he created us. However, I don't always do that very well.

    So, ok we will blog together! Have a good nite, my friend.

    ReplyDelete